Friday, March 7, 2008

Saltgrass Steak House, Texas

Since I was stuck in Dallas overnight, I made the best of it and found me sum good eat's!

I posted a few of these photo from the restaurant last night; now posting them together properly.

So this is the place. Real Texas. I guess. I wouldn't know Texas if I was there. I mean, it's SNOWING after all!

So. This is a jalapeƱo. Stuffed with a whole shrimp (see the tail?). And Jack cheese. And fried. I mean… seriously?!
(yeah… it was good)

OK this is what I came for… meat! T-bone steak, served rare. Really, really good beef. Marbled beautifully. Delicious.

Saltgrass Steak House, North Arlington (it's a chain)
2200 East Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006
(817) 640-3880
http://www.saltgrass.com


View Larger Map

rating: 4 feet
verdict: That was a damn fine steak. I'd definitely hit that again!

0 comments: